Wellness – Personal Development Consulting
I consult entrepreneurial professionals re-frame their experience to meet the transitions from Career, Relationship, or Pet loss generously and graciously through one on one discussions and daily actions.
• We inspire trust and confidence in assisting men who want alternative Honest Experienced Truth to help your focus, concentration, or help reframe some irrational beliefs or fears in a more confidential forum.
• We are in business of facilitating self development of character, with empathy, hope, dignity and compassion.
• We intuitively help meet clients’ emotional needs thoughtfully by asking the pivotal questions with emotional intelligence. I understand the difference between hearing and listening.
We will partner together to make a breakthrough in designing the life you want. Our unique experience is an alternative resource for recovery from life’s business, with an exploration of spiritual studies. healing and you.
Clarity is transparent and requires refining to groom into maturity. It’s an expensive endeavor, but so is the cost of not doing it. Our education together is to “educe” not indoctrinate.
Hourly Individual Fees:
My content does not constitute medical, legal, or mental illness diagnosis advice. No insurance is offered.
One Hour Consultation visit: $175.00 USD
Follow-up (60min) visits: $155.00 USD
Long Term Retainer Fee or Gold, Silver, Platinum Packages Better Ideal Return of Investment
FURTHER VISITS, COACHING, CONSULTING CAN BE NEGOTIATED BASED ON NEEDS.
Our consultation is the pragmatic and empiricist result of 27 years of voluntary collaborative experience, study, and analysis from one of the top respected psychiatrists in the Pacific Northwest.
• Bachelor of Science in Economics, Oregon State University, 1992.
• Certified Mental Health Peer Support Specialist in State of Oregon with an emphasis in Trauma Informed Care and Addiction.
• Professional APLB Member Support Counselor.
• Professional Affiliate Member Association of Behavior Analysis (ABAI).
• In online, scholarly study, earning Master of Science in Mental Health Wellness-Christian Ministry at Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, AZ.
I live the 12 step model as a maintaining recovered alcoholic in my eighth year. I completed over a thousand hours of AA group meetings; led, and volunteered at hospitals for alcoholics of all degrees and stages of alcoholism.
Our visits are personal and act as paid consultation from one who understands the depth of alcoholism from personnel experience. I can always learn from you and we will exchange strength, hope, wisdom and skill.
I select my clients because I only help those who are committed to change their lives. If we are not a fit, then I am depriving someone who really needs what I can offer. I fully recognize that I am not for everyone, and that is what makes our partnership unique.
Rigorous self honesty, willingness, dedication, and commitment are required for your next stage in life. I will do my part, you will have to do yours.
I offer personalized (Gold, Silver, Platinum) Consulting programs. Each has a specific time frame and price.
Supportive [Individual hour visits, Good]. Extended [Silver, Excellent]. Full Collaboration [Gold, Best]. Partnership [Platinum, Superb].
Retainer Fee or personal packages (Silver, Gold, Platinum) can be addressed after 2nd visit based on available times and/or match.
Personal Extendend Cosulting
(1) Initial One hour Zoom or Telephone contemplative discussions. Listen. Advisory. Encouragement. Support. Create action plan. NO DIAGNOSIS.
Pet Bereavement Support Service
(3) One hour Zoom or Telephone contemplative talks. Listen. Support. Create incremental steps to heal. Personalized empathic dialogue. Each story is unique. We will work to contextualize yours.
GRLC Individual Wellness Silver Package
(3) One hour segments of GRLC Life Design Series on chosen topics of need. Personal PDF at conclusion of session. (Bi-Weekly) 6 weeks.
®️All Rights Reserved